These notes are regularly updated to reflect the most recent data released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) and the Office of State Revenue (for the case of First Home Owner Grant data).
The ABS releases regular data measuring the performance of the Western Australian economy. The economic data are predominantly released on a monthly (such as 6202.0 - Labour Force, Australia), quarterly (such as 6401.0 - Consumer price index) and annual (such as 5220.0 - Australian National Accounts: State Accounts) basis.
- Wage price index – March 2020
- Building approvals – March 2020
- First Home Owners Grant – April 2020
- Labour force – February 2020
- International trade – January 2020
- Retail trade – January 2020
- State final demand – December 2019
- Average weekly earnings – November 2019
- Estimated resident population – September 2019