A multimillion-dollar package has been announced for the Mid-West region, which focuses on getting locals back to work, and driving social and economic recovery.
The plan for the Mid-West includes:
- upgrades to TAFE infrastructure, including Central Regional TAFE Geraldton
- investment in infrastructure and industry to create opportunities for local businesses, jobs for local workers and drive tourism
- a focus on driving investment in renewable energy and new technologies to create sustainable jobs.
For more information:
- visit WA Recovery Plan Initiatives – Mid-West region
- see the following media statements: