Navigating the ServiceWA app and features
The ServiceWA app helps you to connect with State Government services. The mobile application currently includes features to assist the community with COVID-19 transition requirements, and now is expanding to include other services.
When navigating the ServiceWA app, you will notice various features and services, including:
- Services tab where you can find a list of other useful WA Government information and services, including:
- FuelWatch to help you find the best fuel prices around WA
- Registering positive Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs) for COVID-19
- Information about managing COVID-19, vaccination and testing
- State and Federal Government assistance if you need to isolate or get tested due to COVID-19
- Certificate tab where you can import and view your COVID-19 digital certificate
- SafeWA tab (home screen when you open app) where you can check in. Please note, it is not a mandated requirement to check in at businesses and venues, as part of WA’s public health and social measures.
- Inbox tab where you can receive notifications and messages from the app.
- Account settings icon in the top right-hand corner of your app screen. Within your account settings you have the ability to perform a variety of functions such as:
- Update your mobile phone number
- Manage your notifications
- Adjust your accessibility settings
- Get help
- Manage your SafeWA account including the management of your saved visitors
- Manage your COVID-19 digital certificate, where you can add or remove your certificate from the ServiceWA app or adjust your vaccination information access.
- Log out of your ServiceWA account (doing this would mean a user would need to log in again via myGovID)