Request for access to Common Use Arrangements

Application form for prospective Public Benevolent Institutions to access Common Use Arrangements (CUAs).

Prospective PBI applicants or other government entities are required to complete the application formĀ and provide documentation supporting their ability to meet the eligibility criteria.


Page reviewed 11 October 2019