Department of the Premier and Cabinet projects and initiatives
An overview of Department-led activities in Western Australia.
Premier and Cabinet initiatives include:
- improving the wellbeing of young Aboriginal people
- a new statutory body to strengthen transparency and advocacy for Aboriginal People
- a strategy targeting methamphetamine use
- a pathway for businesses and government to work together on new ideas that boost the economy and benefit Western Australians
- a 20-year State infrastructure strategy.
Aboriginal youth wellbeing
Towards a comprehensive, whole-of-government response on Aboriginal youth suicide.
An easier pathway for businesses and government to work together on new ideas that boost the economy and benefit Western Australians.
Royal Commission implementation
Whole-of-government action on the 310 recommendations for WA from the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse.
Perth and Peel green growth plan
The WA Government has appointed an independent four-member panel to review the strategic assessment of the region.
Strengthening accountability and advocacy in Aboriginal affairs
A proposal for a new statutory office.
Development of a 20-year State infrastructure strategy
An independent body to advise Government on infrastructure.