To build and maintain a sustainable and commercially viable forest products industry that provides economic and social benefits to the people of Western Australia.
To contribute to Western Australia’s economic and regional development through:
- sustainable harvesting and regeneration of the State’s forest resources;
- promoting innovation in forest management and local value-adding of timber resources; and
- generating positive returns to the State from all FPC forests.
- Nurture our people and their safety
- Respect our environment, heritage and each other
- Deliver outstanding results and superior service
We operate responsibly, ethically and sustainably. Our products and services provide renewable resources. We are committed to achieving results and delivering excellent service to our customers, partners, the community and each other. We commit to providing a safe workplace for our staff and contractors, and put the well-being and professional development of our people at the forefront of our business.
We are a team of forestry professionals engaged in the industry from the seed to the end-product. We work with community, industry and government to create a vibrant forestry industry. We will create an environment of innovation, ensuring that our forests are a strategic and sustainable resource for the future.