Apply for a sprinkler exemption

Apply for a watering exemption for your new lawn or garden, including roll-on lawn, runners, shredded lawn and seed.

Both manual and automatic irrigation will qualify for an exemption.

Fill out the form on the day your new lawn or garden is installed, to ensure you make the most of your watering exemption period.  

Dates of an exemption cannot be altered once it has been approved.

Different exemptions apply for different times of the year.  

Full details about exemptions and conditions are on the Water Corporation website.

For further assistance you can contact Water Corporation using any of the contact methods available.

Page reviewed 7 February 2018
Was this information helpful?