Working with children check

Any person that undertakes paid or unpaid work with children must apply for a working with children (WWC) check.

Forms to apply for a working with children check can be collected from and lodged with an authorised Australia Post outlet or you can contact the WWC Screening Unit.

Each form has a unique identifier and so the forms are not available online for download.

After getting an application form, complete your personal information.

Your employer, volunteer organisation or education provider must also complete and sign parts of your application form.

To lodge your application you will need to present the required identity documents, pay the required fee and have your photo taken.

Further information about the requirements and the process is available on the how do I apply page. 

Page reviewed 2 December 2019