Pay your Housing Authority bond loan

The Housing Authority offers bond assistance and two weeks' rent in advance as an interest-free loan to help people get accommodation in the private rental market. Maximum loan depends on your circumstances.
Last updated: 2 December 2019

Your bond loan account can be paid by any of these methods:

  • Centrelink - if your income is from a Centrelink pension or benefit, your bond can be deducted and sent directly to us
  • post office -  use your Housing Authority card to make payments at any post office
  • direct debit - arrange to make payment directly from your bank account
  • pay online using BPOINT - use your credit card to pay your bond
  • pay online using BPAY - make a payment through your financial institution's telephone or online banking, you will find the BPAY biller code and account number on the back of your approval letter and other account correspondence

The Housing Authority does not accept cash payments at any of our offices.