Register with the construction industry long service leave payments system

Every employer, as defined in the Construction Industry Portable Paid Long Service Leave Act 1985, must register with MyLeave.

Failure to register and pay contributions can result in fines and surcharges being applied to amounts owed.

To register, complete and submit an Employer Registration Application.

Registration certificates confirming registration are sent to employers after their applications have been processed and accepted by MyLeave.

If you are unsure of whether you are required to register or not please contact the Construction Industry Long Service Leave Payments Board.

Page reviewed 9 August 2022