There are eight categories, and each has different nomination criteria:
- Voluntary Individual Contribution
- Professional Contribution
- Contribution by a Community-based Organisation
- Contribution by a Public or Private Organisation
- Heritage Practices by a Local Government
- Interpretation Project
- Heritage Tourism Product
- The Judges' Award
More information about the award categories and criteria can be found on the categories section of the awards site.
Nominations can be made by registering on the awards portal. To register you will need to provide your name and email address and create a password.
For more information on the WA Heritage Awards contact the Awards Coordinator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 61 8 6552 4104 or 1800 524 000 (regional freecall).