Access the water and environmental regulation one-stop shop
The Department of Water and Environment one-stop shop provides information about water licensing, environment regulation, and environmental assessments.
You can find information on how to:
- apply for a water license
- manage your water licence
- apply for a licence and works approval
- apply for a clearing permit
- submit a referral to the Environmental Protection Authority
- submit a request to amend a proposal or conditions
For further assistance or if you need multiple assessments you can contact the Department of Water and Environment Regulation through the one-stop shop.