Apply to pay duty in instalments
Apply for a payment arrangement to extend the time for paying transfer duty or to pay by instalments.
You can apply to pay an outstanding duties liability by instalments or extend the time when payment is due.
- Interest payable at the prescribed rate will be charged under such an arrangement.
- Late payment penalties will apply to an extension of time if the application was made after the due date for payment.
- A transaction record will not be released until all outstanding duty, penalties and interest have been paid.
See the Payment Arrangements revenue ruling for more information.
To complete this application, you may need to provide
- assessment advice
- invoice or notice issued by the Office of State Revenue
- income and expenditure for the taxpayers that are responsible for payment of the liability
- copies of bank statements
- balance sheets
- profit and loss statements and any supporting financial documents for the last two years
- a projection of cash flow on a month-by-month basis that covers the period of the instalment proposal
61 8 9262 1100
1300 368 364 (WA country landline callers)