This training introduces Aboriginal businesses to the Western Australian government procurement process. It is suitable for Aboriginal businesses who are new to quoting and tendering, and for existing suppliers wanting further information.
If you would like to understand more about specific sectors, you can also complete the following training:
- Goods and Services – contracting with government for goods and services
- Community Services – training for the community services sector
- Works – contracting with government for non-residential building construction
You will learn:
- relevant government policies such as Value for Money and the Aboriginal Procurement Policy
- the government buying journey
- the quoting and tendering process
- important considerations for your business when contracting with government
- where to access information for further assistance.