If you are a public sector employee who is involved in procurement and contract management, this workshop will provide an overview of using and developing KPIs. It is designed for employees who have some existing procurement or contract management experience.
You will learn:
- what a KPI is, and its relevance in a procurement and contract management context
- what makes a ‘good’ KPI
- identify what KPI approach is fit for purpose for a range of different types of procurement
- develop KPIs for a range of different procurement types
- explain how KPIs can link performance and remuneration
- use the Contract Outcome Framework to facilitate agencies in developing their own KPIs for procurements.
Wednesday 21 April 2021
9:00am - 1:00pm
15/200 St Georges Tce, Perth