This training introduces Aboriginal businesses to the Western Australian government procurement process. It is suitable for Aboriginal businesses who are new to quoting and tendering, and for existing suppliers wanting further information.
If you would like to understand more about specific sectors, you can also complete the following training:
- Goods and Services – supplying goods and services to the WA government
- Community Services – training for the community services sector
- Works – supplying non-residential building and construction works to the Department of Finance
You will learn:
- Procurement Rules, other government policies and the Aboriginal Procurement Policy
- the government buying journey
- the quoting and tendering process
- important considerations for your business when contracting with government
- where to access information for further assistance.