Report minor misconduct within the public sector

Anyone can report suspected minor misconduct by Western Australian public officers to the Public Sector Commission (PSC).

The PSC website provides information about what constitutes minor misconduct and how to report concerns.

Members of the public are encouraged to call our advisory service on 61 8 6552 8888 and speak with a consultant before reporting a matter of minor misconduct. 

Our team will be able to indicate whether your misconduct concerns are within our jurisdiction and if it would be appropriate to make a report to the PSC, or to direct it elsewhere.

Reports can be submitted online or via: 

Hardcopy and downloadable forms are also available.

Page reviewed 24 January 2018
Was this information helpful?