Pay for your liquor infringement

Access payment options and information for liquor infringements.

The Liquor Control Act 1988 and Liquor Control Regulations 1989 enables the Western Australia Police Force to issue an infringement as an alternative option to deal with Liquor offences.

If you do not want to be prosecuted in court for the alleged offence, pay the amount due in full by the due date.

Failure to pay by the payment due date will result in the issue of a Final Demand with added costs and an additional 28 days to pay.

Payments are made using the secure BPOINT system using either Visa or Mastercard.  

You will need to enter your reference number and amount due.  

Further information about liquor infringements and final demands is available on the liquor infringements page or call Infringement Management and Operations on 61 8 9374 4555.

Page reviewed 2 February 2018