Apply for casual use of a mooring

You should contact each harbour in WA directly to arrange a mooring and for details of fees and charges.

If you are looking for a casual short term stay, most Department of Transport facilities can provide a mooring.

The department is responsible for the Carnarvon Fascine, Rockingham’s Mangles Bay, Albany’s Oyster Harbour, the Peel region and Swan and Canning Rivers.

For long term moorings, you need to be placed on a wait list.

Page reviewed 23 September 2020