Applications need to include:
- a copy of the storage of dangerous goods licence from the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety.
- a fuel pipeline pressure test certificate.
- a copy of the certificate of title for the nearby property.
- an A4 site plan showing the jetty’s dimensions and its location in relation to your property. It must include all other structures such as boat ramps, other jetties and mooring poles.
- the completed application form and fee.
For licences in a company name, you also need to provide
- a copy of the certificate of incorporation
- an Australian Business Number
- names and addresses of two company directors who will be guarantors.
Send your application to:
Department of Transport
Coastal Facilities Management
Perth WA 6839