Apply for a long term mooring licence

What you need to do if you want to moor your boat long term.

If you want to moor your boat long term you need to join a waiting list by completing the last page of the application form document. You need to include the:

  • boat’s name
  • boat registration
  • overall length of the boat 
  • beam and draft measurements.

There are different size pens or moorings available, catering for boats 6m or longer.

Return the form in person to a marine facility management office or by registered post to:

Moorings Officer
Marine Safety, Department of Transport
GPO Box C102
Perth WA 6839

Alternatively, you can email a scanned copy to

Page reviewed 23 September 2020