Apply for or vary a Perth parking licence

Apply for or vary your Perth parking licence if you own or manage property within the Perth Parking Management Area.

Apply for a new Perth parking licence if your property contains non-residential parking and is either a new property or is one that does not already hold a licence.

If you hold a licence, you will receive a renewal notice towards the end of the financial year.

Request a variation application form to vary the number of licenced parking bays within your property's maximum allowance.  The application form must be submitted before the change of use occurs.

Page reviewed 27 September 2019


61 8 9262 1223
61 8 6551 6108 (Perth Parking Info Line)