Applications can be lodged through ePlan at any time and tracked easily at each stage of the decision-making process.
eLodgement is currently available for:
- freehold or survey-strata subdivision and amalgamation applications
- reconsideration of WAPC decisions on freehold or survey-strata subdivision and amalgamation applications
- endorsement of deposited plan, survey-strata plan or strata plan applications
- amended plans for freehold or survey-strata subdivision and amalgamation applications
- structure plan applications (by local government)
- structure plan pre-lodgement (preliminary advice) (by proponent of local government).
PLEASE NOTE: Certain website browsers will not be supported for online payments in the near future. Please upgrade to a browser with TLS 1.1 (Transport Layer Security) or greater to make online payments. Please view the below information on browser compatibility.
Applications for approval of freehold or survey strata subdivision (including online payment process).
Applications for endorsement of deposited plans, survey-strata plans or strata plans.
Electronic lodgement of structure plans including pre-lodgement (preliminary advice), advertising notification, determination, modification, amendment, extension and further information.