Contact us

Provide feedback, get help and assistance.

    Whole of government feedback and complaints

    Getting help and assistance 

    The information on this website is brought together from a range of government agencies so you can find and access government online services and information quickly and easily from a trusted source.  The website is designed to complement, rather than replace, existing service delivery methods such as front counter services.

    Wherever possible, we have provided contact details relating to all services and information in order to help you quickly speak to someone if you need additional assistance or information.

    If this information is not available you can click on the provider link and you will be taken to the website of the relevant agency who provides that service.  Normally a link to "Contact Us" information is provided on an agency's website homepage (either in the header or footer of the page). 

    Community comment line

    The Department of the Premier and Cabinet coordinates the community comment line and you can access this service by telephoning 61 8 6552 6888. The Community Comment Line is provided so that you can leave a short comment for the Premier. Please be aware that this is a comments line only. If you require a written response, you are asked to put your request in writing to or contact the relevant Minister

    How to complain about a government product or service

    The Ombudsman Western Australia investigates complaints about Western Australian public authorities: State Government departments, agencies and boards; government services such as hospitals, prisons, schools and technical colleges; public universities; and local governments. Further information about the complaints process is available on the Ombudsman Western Australia website. You can also call them directly for assistance on 61 8 9220 7555 or send an email to the Ombudsman Western Australia.

    Help us improve our service

    If you think that information on a page is missing or incorrect or actually really helpful, you can leave your feedback on the relevant page using the “Was this information helpful?” question box. You can also provide feedback to us using the feedback form.

    To make a complaint about this website, you should submit the details of your complaint using the feedback form. Please ensure you include your contact name, your preferred contact method and details of the complaint you wish to make.

    You can also:

    • write to us at Locked Bag 3001 WEST PERTH WA 6872
    • fax us on 61 8 6551 1111

    Issues raised are kept confidential and discussed only with the people who need to be involved.

    Page reviewed 29 August 2018