Constitutional Centre of Western Australia - Emergency Evacuation Procedures
The Constitutional Centre has an emergency response plan and trained First Aid staff on duty at all times.
The Constitutional Centre's emergency response plan includes:
- An emergency evacuation signal linked directly to the fire department
- Public Address system to advise visitors of situation
- Trained wardens responsible for clearing all public zones
- Evacuation routes which lead to a safe assembly area (our staff will lead you there)
- Clearly marked exits and fire hydrant locations
- Regular evacuation drills.
21 August 2019