Energy supply

Pay an energy bill, report faults in your area, and find out about network coverage.

Manage your Horizon Power account

My Account is Horizon Power’s online customer portal where all your billing and payment information is stored in one convenient place.

Manage your Synergy account

Take control with our most convenient ways to pay your Synergy bill, update your details, manage your connections or track your usage.