School education

Providing inclusive public school education for children, children's travel to and from school, managing school buildings and regulations for non-government schools.

Book a hazard perception test

If you are a learner driver, you must pass a hazard perception test before you can take the practical driving assessment to get your driver’s licence.

Book and pay for a driving test

If you are a learner driver ready to sit your practical driving test or want to upgrade your existing licence you can book the test online.

Fire safety educational resources

Educational fire and natural hazard resources for schools, parents and kids. Download resources, book excursions, play games online and more.

Jobs & Skills WA

The Jobs & Skills WA website is a one-stop shop for WA vocational education and training — supporting career planning, jobseekers, and employers.

Marine safety education for schools

Find out about the marine safety education programs that the Department of Transport's Marine Boatshed runs for schools and other educational institutions.

TAFE International Western Australia

TAFE International WA is the unit within the WA Department of Training and Workforce Development responsible for the recruitment and admission of international students studying at WA TAFE colleges and Government schools.

Take driver’s licence theory test

When applying for your first WA driver’s licence, or transferring an overseas licence from a non recognised country, you need to pass a computerised theory test.

Western Australian Training Awards

The WA Training Awards recognise excellence in vocational education and training (VET) and the outstanding achievements of our VET students, apprentices and trainees, practitioners and training providers, organisations and employers.