Ship personnel

Managing private and commercial boat operations, including standards and regulations for crew.

Nominate a fishing vessel master

Authorised online operators for a managed fishing licence (MFL) can nominate or change Vessel Masters using Fish Eye online services.

Register a new vessel

Find out about registering a new recreational boat or personal watercraft with the Department of Transport.