Accommodation services

Housing and accommodation for defence personnel and people who are in need.

Boorloo Bidee Mia

Located in the Perth CBD, Boorloo Bidee Mia is a supported accommodation service for rough sleepers.

Pay your Housing Authority bond loan

The Housing Authority offers bond assistance and two weeks' rent in advance as an interest-free loan to help people get accommodation in the private rental market. Maximum loan depends on your circumstances.