Water supply

Licensing, water rosters and restrictions, pay a water bill and supply information.
Apply for a watering exemption for your new lawn or garden, including roll-on lawn, runners, shredded lawn and seed.
You may need a water licence for taking or interfering with surface water, overland flow water or groundwater.
The Perth Groundwater Map has been designed to help water-bore drillers, irrigators, and private householders establish groundwater bores in the watertable aquifer.
Check sprinkler and bore restrictions, rosters and exemption criteria.
View water sampling information via a map-driven system.
The Water Register allows you to search, view and print licensing and water availability information.
Spatial data collected by Department of Water and Environmental Regulation.
Pay your Aqwest bill online using BPOINT or find out about the other payment options available.
Busselton water accounts are issued three times a year in October, February and June.
You can pay your Water Corporation bill online via your My Water account, BPOINT or BPAY.
Report a water supply service fault or emergency, or view current water outage notifications.
Submit a complaint with Aqwest using the customer complaint form. 
Advice is provided to decision making authorities and considers potential impacts on the State’s water resources from future land planning and development proposals.
Licence and permit holders can submit water meter readings online via the Water Online customer portal.
Keep up to date with the latest network outages and works for the Bunbury area.

Consult services offered by local governments or the Federal Government

If you have not found the information or service you are looking for, you may wish to consult local governments or the Federal Government.

Consult the Federal Government website

Consult MyCouncil