Industry development

Industry development opportunities, regulations, licensing for controlled activities, and reporting workplace injuries or diseases.

Contracts and tenders

A core responsibility of the Forest Products Commission (FPC) is the harvesting of approved forest products and selling those products to relevant customers.

Renew your high risk work licence

Your High Risk Work Licence (HRWL) expires every five years. You must not carry out high risk work until your licence has been renewed.

Specialty timber auctions

Specialty timbers are salvaged by the FPC from land-clearing projects and offered for sale as individual or bundles of logs or sawn timber via public auctions.

Streamline WA steering committee

The committee is a collaboration of the private and public sector, with a goal to modernise and streamline regulation, regulatory practices and timeframes.

Value Proposition Statement

The Value Proposition Statement outlines the character and strength of Western Australia’s regulatory framework.