Community support

Supporting family units by providing assistance surrounding adoption, aged care, child care, child and youth support, defence community support, family reunions and veterans support.
Support is available if you have concerns about your own or someone else's safety, or you are worried about your own use of violence and abusive behaviour.
Search for aged care health services in your area using the National Health Services Directory.
Mandatory reporting legislation requires specific people or professionals to report concerns of child abuse to child protection agencies.
Your Working with Children (WWC) card expires after three years and must be renewed before the expiry date if you wish to continue your child-related work.
Any person that undertakes paid or unpaid work with children must apply for a working with children (WWC) check.

Consult services offered by local governments or the Federal Government

If you have not found the information or service you are looking for, you may wish to consult local governments or the Federal Government.

Consult the Federal Government website

Consult MyCouncil