Professional accreditation

Certification processes and standards for trades people or other service providers.
Building and Energy are responsible for licensing electricians, gas fitters and plumbers and provide an online search function for you to check if your tradesperson is licensed.
Registration ensures contractors have the skills, experience and financial capacity to deliver quality building services.
Information about fees due and payable to the Teacher Registration Board of Western Australia.
Registration is a requirement to teach in Western Australian educational venues.
Renew your electrical licence through the online renewals service.
To renew your gasfitting permit online you will need your permit number. 
To renew your plumbers' licence online you will need your licence number.

Consult services offered by local governments or the Federal Government

If you have not found the information or service you are looking for, you may wish to consult local governments or the Federal Government.

Consult the Federal Government website

Consult MyCouncil