Crown land management

The sale, purchase, resumption, lease, license or transfer of Crown land and government property.
A licence may be required if you are proposing to hold an event or conduct an activity over Crown land.
The State Government is making surplus Government-owned land assets available to the open market through its Land Asset Sales Program.
Submit Crown land enquiries about purchasing or leasing Crown land, roads, reserves or easements. 

Consult services offered by local governments or the Federal Government

If you have not found the information or service you are looking for, you may wish to consult local governments or the Federal Government.

Consult the Federal Government website

Consult MyCouncil