Regulations regarding the safe and effective movement of ships and other commercial or private vessels.
Find near real time wave data from Albany to Esperance, and compare the data across the WA coastline. Also find out about sea and swell waves and tide predictions.
Download nautical charts and notices to mariners (chart corrections).
Navigational warnings are issued to advise mariners of Aids to Navigation outages and marine hazards that represent an immediate risk to mariners.
The current Temporary Notices To Mariners (TNTM) are listed by region and State-wide.

Consult services offered by local governments or the Federal Government

If you have not found the information or service you are looking for, you may wish to consult local governments or the Federal Government.

Consult the Federal Government website

Consult MyCouncil