Civil law

Advice on property rights, legal relationships and responsibilities including Justice of the Peace services.

Enduring Power of Attorney

An Enduring Power of Attorney (commonly known as an EPA) is a legal document a person can make that gives another person/s, or organisation, the legal authority to make financial and/or property decisions on their behalf.

Getting married in WA

Find information on marriage in Australia, getting married at the Perth Registry Office, how to find or become an authorised marriage celebrant and how to apply for a marriage certificate or single status certificate.