Ship safety

Promoting safety awareness for private and commercial marine vessels.

Apply for a jetty fuel pipeline

You can only apply for a jetty fuel pipeline by completing a form and posting your application to the Department of Transport.

Marine fees and payments

Learn how to pay fees for items related to recreational boating, commercial vessel operations and maritime facilities and management.

Marine safety education for schools

Find out about the marine safety education programs that the Department of Transport's Marine Boatshed runs for schools and other educational institutions.

Pay your pen duty

There are several ways to pay the annual fee for your boat’s pen.

Register a new boat

How to register a new recreational boat with the Department of Transport.

Renew your jetty licence

You can pay the annual renewal of your private, commercial or community jetty licence online.

Transfer a jetty licence

If you are transferring a jetty licence you need to let the Department of Transport know you have no objections to the transfer.

Transfer boat ownership

You can transfer the ownership of a boat online through DoTDirect or by submitting a form.