Health insurance schemes

Insurance information including the National Disability Insurance Scheme, worker's compensation scheme and reporting a catastrophic injury.

Claim worker's compensation

Any worker who suffers a work-related injury or disease requiring medical treatment or time off work is entitled to claim workers' compensation.

Motor injury insurance

Motor injury insurance is compulsory for all Western Australian drivers and is included with your vehicle licence.

Report a catastrophic injury

Report a catastrophic injury caused by a motor vehicle crash to the Insurance Commission of Western Australia.