Import control

Controlling the movement of goods into Western Australia including import licencing and customs regulations.
A licence is required for anyone who keeps, transports, imports, exports or sells restricted fauna or for taking or collecting restricted flora within Western Australia.

Consult services offered by local governments or the Federal Government

If you have not found the information or service you are looking for, you may wish to consult local governments or the Federal Government.

Consult the Federal Government website

Consult MyCouncil