This Guide outlines considerations for businesses interested in contracting with the Western Australian Government and has been developed to support the Aboriginal Procurement Policy.
This Guide aims to be useful for both businesses and not-for-profit organisations.
The guide includes sections on:
- How does Government buy?
- WA Government initiatives
- How do you find opportunities to work with WA Government
- Promoting your business to WA Government
- Other Government Jurisdictions
- Support from the Department of Finance