To deliver our prosecution services, the ODPP operates a number of legal practice teams, each headed by a Practice Manager and comprising:
- Legal Officers (State Prosecutors and Confiscations Lawyers);
- Managing Paralegals, Paralegals and Legal Practice Support; and
- Legal Assistants.
The ODPP also employs people in a variety of corporate roles. The Corporate Services division consists of:
- Organisation and People Development;
- Finance and Administration
- Information Management and Technology
If you are interested in working for the ODPP, the links below will provide further information to assist you in applying for positions within our office.
- Current vacancies
- Job Application Package (PDF, 332.95KB)
- Benefits of working with the ODPP
- Vacation Clerkship Program
- Aboriginal employment
- Disability employment
The ODPP promotes flexible work options and is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage Aboriginal Australians, young people, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and women, to apply for positions with our Agency.