Small business advisory services
The topics we can help you with include, but are not limited to:
- starting a small business
- helping you assess new business ideas
- business structures
- writing your business plan
- market research
- business licences and permits
- leasing commercial premises
- financial management and tax
- marketing – on and off-line
- managing business disputes
This advice is provided free of charge to all existing and aspiring small business owners in Western Australia.
The service can be accessed by phone or email, or visit our business information at Level 2 140 William Street Perth. Walk-ins are welcomed, no appointments are necessary.