The areas of advice we can help you with include, but are not limited to:
- starting a business
- helping you assess new business ideas
- business structures
- writing your business plan
- market research
- business licences and permits
- leasing commercial premises
- business disruption
- financial management
- managing business disputes
This advice is provided free of charge to all existing and aspiring small business owners in Western Australia.
The small business advisory service can be accessed by phone, email or live chat.
Please note: Unfortunately, we are not currently offering walk-in services.