Find a sexual health clinic

You can access a general practitioner (GP) or health service for a sexually transmitted infection (STI) or blood-borne virus test.
Last updated: 2 December 2019

If you are in the Perth metropolitan area, use the Could I Have It? website to find a sexual health clinic.

If there are no clinics listed close to you, please visit your local GP, health service or medical service.