New improvements on Tenders WA Release 3.3
The latest Release 3.3 provides a number of new enhancements. These include:
- Request Development records will now have a link to all request types and contracts for easy navigation, and status fields will automatically update upon the change of the tender status.
- Agencies can now use features of the contract management module such as alerts, milestones and extension/suspension options for contracts valued less than $50,000 without publishing them to the public.
- New supplier registrations will be able to opt-in for email alerts for their business categories on the creation of their account.
- New mandatory fields within the Request Development and Supplier Performance Milestones will assist in providing holistic data sets from which reports and visualisations are drawn.
- Deactivating and reactivating users has become simpler for Agency Security Administrators with new icons within the Edit My Business function. Deactivated users will also no longer default in people searches.
- Contracts will now be able to be identified as being purchased from not only a Common Use Arrangement (CUA) but also a Panel Contract. Agencies wishing to utilise this feature should email Procurement Systems for more information.
Tenders WA hosts tenders from across the Western Australian State Government public sector. It is the central source of information on Western Australian public sector requests and awarded contracts. Last year the site hosted over 2,500 requests, including expressions of interest, early tender advice, draft for comment, and request for tenders. Upgrades usually occur four times a year in the ongoing improvements to suppliers and buyers experience.
For more details on the upgrade see the Release Notes on Tenders WA