We're delighted to present our 2021-22 Annual Report. Here you'll find out about the excellent work of our department and our people, and the projects and services we have delivered over the past year.
As a central agency we play a vital role supporting the Western Australian Government to sustain and grow the economy while supporting the local community. Some of our highlights this financial year include:
- Managing $2.5 billion worth of major projects for the State
- Collecting $21.5 billion in revenue on behalf of Government
- Delivering $230 million worth of non-residential infrastructure projects
- Overseeing the Aboriginal Procurement Policy which awarded $146 million to Aboriginal businesses (to 31 Dec 21)
- Receiving an 80% customer satisfaction score for Finance service delivery
Find out more about our performance across four main functional areas – Advise, Build, Buy and Collect – and our results against key performance indicators, legislative disclosures and audited financial statements.
Please contact us with any enquiries about the Annual Report or to request a copy in an alternate format.
You can also view our previous Annual Reports.