With high COVID-19 caseloads in WA, you can help keep yourself, your family and your community safe:
- Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccinations (external link), including your third dose and if eligible, fourth dose
- Get tested (external link) if unwell and follow the steps if you’re COVID-positive or a close contact
- Wear a mask where required and follow the health and safety guidelines
- Wash your hands regularly
- Prepare a COVID-19 kit and COVID-19 Care Plan (external link) for your household.