These protections are necessary to ensure that people who require life support equipment in electricity on-selling arrangements are made aware ahead of time that their supply of electricity will be interrupted, so they can have contingency plans in place.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Life support equipment in electricity on-selling arrangements (PDF)
- Sample Form: Life support equipment address registration (PDF)
- Electricity Industry Exemption Order 2005
- Electricity Industry (Caravan Park Operators) Exemption Order 2005
- Review of the Electricity Industry (Metering) Code 2012 Life Support Equipment Provisions