The Perth Air Quality Coordinating Committee (AQCC) was established by the WA Government in 1998 to oversee and monitor the development and implementation of the Perth Air Quality Management Plan.
The plan was developed to ensure that clean air is achieved and maintained throughout the Perth metropolitan region.
The AQCC includes representatives from government, industry, business and community groups.
AQCC members include:
- Daniel Nevin (Chair), Executive Director Strategic Policy, Department of Water and Environmental Regulation
- Mirella Goetzmann, Principal Toxicologist, Environmental Health, Department of Health
- Justin McKirdy, Executive Director Urban Mobility, Department of Transport
- Jacquie Stone, Director Policy Strategy and Engagement, Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage
- Joscyln Sloan, Principal Policy Officer, Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety
- Professor Phillip Jennings, Member, Conservation Council WA
- Dr Sue Graham-Taylor, Secretary, Pollution Action Network
- Anne Still, General Manager Public Policy and Mobility, Royal Automobile Club of WA
- Chris Oughton, Director, Kwinana Industries Council
- Martin Chape, Community representative
- Katie MacWilliams, Policy and Projects Officer, Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions
- Nick Jones, Western Australian Local Government Association