The architectural services brief describes the Department of Finance requirements and expectations for undertaking architectural services for minor and major capital works projects. It includes:
- general requirements that typically apply to minor and major capital works projects
- engagement and management of subconsultants, their responsibilities and general scope of work
- description of projects that make up minor and major works and the typical scope of services for architects
- process for the procurement and delivery of loose furniture and floor coverings
- schedule of deliverables for the various stages of minor and major works projects.
This document applies to services procured through open tender and the Architectural Services Panel 2018.