The five strategies that will guide us to 2024 are -
- Places – A quality environment with liveable and affordable communities and thriving regions.
- Community – Improved customer outcomes and stakeholder relationships enabling a whole of sector approach.
- People – Strengthened capability and organisational culture through leadership, workforce planning and development.
- Services – Outstanding practices that deliver results and exceed expectations.
- Frameworks/Reform – Institutional changes that enable a contemporary and effective system for planning communities, administering lands and conserving cultural heritage in Western Australia.